Catching up on recent weeks at the shop - we did a very intense workshop using Graphic 45 Birdsong papers to make a mini album, with lots of fine cutting ,those that didn't finish during the day finished the work at home and all were pleased with the results.
The two cards with Metal toppers are from a ' working with craft metal' workshop held on a friday evening, the third item was to cover a Tando Hexagonal mini album with metal that was embossed and like the cards distressed with black acrylic paint. - another fun workshop.
I'll try to be back sooner than last time - maureen
Sunday, 3 March 2013
We have two exciting workshops coming up, if you are interested in either please contact the shop to book a place.
- Saturday 13th April – A day with Andy Skinner 10am to 4pm Cost - £30
- An innovative workshop with the brilliant Andy Skinner.
- A Distress ink pad included in the price.
- Saturday 15th June - Molly Bloom Workshop 10am to 4pm Cost - £35
- Clare Rowlands, the designer of Molly Bloom stamps will be with us to take this workshop.
- A Molly Bloom stamp is included in the price of the workshop. Please bring your colouring medium of choice – Promarkers, Spectrum Noir etc.