Catching up on recent weeks at the shop - we did a very intense workshop using Graphic 45 Birdsong papers to make a mini album, with lots of fine cutting ,those that didn't finish during the day finished the work at home and all were pleased with the results.
The two cards with Metal toppers are from a ' working with craft metal' workshop held on a friday evening, the third item was to cover a Tando Hexagonal mini album with metal that was embossed and like the cards distressed with black acrylic paint. - another fun workshop.
I'll try to be back sooner than last time - maureen
Sunday, 3 March 2013
We have two exciting workshops coming up, if you are interested in either please contact the shop to book a place.
- Saturday 13th April – A day with Andy Skinner 10am to 4pm Cost - £30
- An innovative workshop with the brilliant Andy Skinner.
- A Distress ink pad included in the price.
- Saturday 15th June - Molly Bloom Workshop 10am to 4pm Cost - £35
- Clare Rowlands, the designer of Molly Bloom stamps will be with us to take this workshop.
- A Molly Bloom stamp is included in the price of the workshop. Please bring your colouring medium of choice – Promarkers, Spectrum Noir etc.
Thursday, 24 January 2013
Tuesday, 15 January 2013
We had a Tando clock workshop on saturday and the ladies were told to choose their own way of decorating the clocks but they stuck pretty well to the samples we had made, between them they chose the Carriage clock decorated in Graphic 45 'Ladies Diary ' paper and the Cuckoo Clock decorated steampunk style with Kanban papers, Sue chose the cuckoo clock with a bird paper. After the clocks were finished we gave them a large tag each to decorate with the scraps they had left, the pics show both these and the clocks
Friday, 11 January 2013
I've just finished decorating this Kaisercraft cuckoo clock, I used two 12x12 scrapbook papers, some acrylic paint , added a couple of punched out birds , a spellbinder flower and some Tim Holtz chain for the pendulum - i think i'm pleased with the final result - Barry has a place for it in the shop window (i think!). Sorry about the shadows but the sun went away before I could get the photo taken!!